Hey guys, sorry we have been so inactive these past few weeks. We are now on summer vacation and have been caught up in working and reading haha. Anyways, here are my booktube videos telling you guys what I read in the month of June and what I plan to read in the month of July.
I have already made some progress this month so out of my July tbr the crossed out books are the ones I have already read!
- I’ll Give You the Sun
- Darkest Minds
Isle of the Lost (book of my choice)
- Ash and Bramble
- Crown of Midnight
- The Replaced
Hopefully I can start I’ll Give you the Sun tomorrow and finish it before Friday. I don’t know what book I plan on reading after that but I guess you will have to wait and see for my July Wrap up to see how things went!
How was your past reading month? Let me know!
Keep on reading…
I think I have done a decent amount of reading over the last month, and in all honesty I am pretty proud. This month has been pretty hectic, and the next couple days are going to be absolute insanity!
Anyway, without any further a due, here is all of the books that I have read over the last month!
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightening Thief [Book One] by Rick Riordan
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Sea of Monsteres [Book Two] by Rick Riordan
- P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Titans Curse [Book Three] by Rick Riordan
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Battle of the Labyrinth [Book Four] by Rick Riordan
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Last Olympian [Book Five] by Rick Riordan
- Heroes of Olympus: The Lost Hero [Book One] by Rick Riordan
- Heroes of Olympus: [Book Two] by Rick Riordan
- Royally Lost by Angie Stanton
Okay so I read 9 books over the past month, which I think is pretty impressive! I have currently read 44 books this year, 6 away from my challenge goal, and on track to read 93 by the end of this year!
What have you guys been reading?
Here’s my late update for the last month, if you want to see what I read in the month of May check out my May Wrap Up below! I read a total of five books which is pretty good!
I also posted my June TBR if you want to see what I’m planning on reading this month. So far I haven’t accomplished much because of school ending but hopefully I can get back into the swing of things real soon!
What have you guys read recently? I would love to know!
I am also a book depository affiliate so if you like any of the books I mentioned check them out here! It helps me out a little bit 🙂
Keep on reading….
I’m back, and telling you all what I have read over the past month. I surprised myself and read quite a number of books this past month. If you have been reading my previous posts you will be aware of the fact that I have been going through a contemporary kick and read a book a day for a week – which exponentially increased the amount of books that I have read so far this year. So without any further delay, here are the books that I have over the course of this past month:
- 1984 by George Orwell
- Playing Games by Jessica Clare
- Never Never by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher
- An Etiquette Guide to the End Times by Maia Sepp
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
- Finding Cinderella by Colleen Hoover
- 99 Days by Katie Cotungo
- On The Fence by Kasie West
- The Deal by Elle Kennedy
- All I’ve Never Wanted by Ana Huang
- Mr. Penumbra’s 24 Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- Never Never: Part II by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher
That is is 13 pieces of literature read this past month. 4 of them are Novellas, but the rest are bona fide books. I am actually pretty proud of the amount of books that I have read in the past month, and I hope to keep up the reading!
I am currently reading:
- Seeker by Arewn Elys Dayton
- Percy Jackson & The Olympians – The Lightning Thief [Book One] by Rick Riordan
I hope to finish up these books soon, and with P.S. I Still Love You coming out in 6 days I am pretty confident that I will read a decent amount this month. Though, I have to take into consideration the fact that the school year is ending soon and exams and culminatings are coming up fast!
Also, according to the 50 Book Pledge I have read 35 books so far this year (15 books away from my goal of 50), and I am on track to read 91 by the end of 2015! I doubt that I will read that much, but if I do I will be sure to blog about it!
Anyway, let me know in the comments what you guys have read this past month, or if you have an opinion on any of the books I have read leave that in the comments to! We love hearing from all of you!
Keep designing your own catastrophe…
Here is my late April Wrap up post….I still haven’t filmed any videos for it, such a slacker.
Books I read in April 2015
- Stone Cold Touch
- Lovely Bones
- Glory O’Briens History of the Future
- The Dream Thieves
- Blue Lily, Lily Blue
- Maybe Someday
May TBR 2015
- Ugly Love (done)
- Red Queen (done)
- Me and Earl and the Dying Girl
- The Great Gatsby (for school)
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before
I don’t know how much I will read this month but I am already done two books so thats pretty good. I think that my favourite book I read in the month of April was Stone Cold Touch and Maybe Someday.
What did you read in April? Let me know!
Keep on reading…