Today I didn’t know what to focus on for my Fandom News post so I am going to put below some of my favourite text posts from tumblr surrounding books! I have collected these over the past few years and wrote some of them down into a Mortal Instruments notebook so even more fandomish! Is that a word? Whatever here we go! *spoilers for Clockwork Princess*
Honest Mortal Instruments Titles
- City of Plot Twist Out of effing nowhere
- City of Look How Hard I Ship Incest
- City of All the Ships and Nothing Hurts
- City of But Wait There’s More
- City of Violently Denying Page 511
- City of this Better End Well or I Will Flip my Shit
Honest Harry Potter Titles
- Harry Potter and the crazy ass rock
- Harry Potter and the hogwarts basement
- Harry Potter and the guy who went to jail
- Harry Potter and the big ass fire cup
- Harry Potter and the secret club no one can know about.
- Harry Potter and the vandalized textbook
- Harry Potter and the triangle, circle, stick.
Friend – how long does it take you to fall in love?
Me – Couple Chapters usually.
Hey Four, Nice Tobiceps
Oliver Wood becomes Minister of Magic and makes it illegal to cancel Quidditch.
Me: Harry Potter is like the gateway fandom. You start reading the books, then all of a sudden you have a sonic screwdriver, you’re carrying salt everywhere and awkwardly in love with Sherlock Holmes and you don’t really know how any of it happened, but you’re pretty sure it started because Mr. and Mrs. Dursely of 4 Privet Drive were proud to say there were perfectly normal thank you very much.
Friend: I don’t even know how to respond to that.
“So my 8 year old cousins came over today…
They said to me they are only allowed to watch the 1st Harry Potter. They said that their mum won’t let them watch 2,3,4….One of them said the 2nd one is really scary. I agreed and said, “Yeah the 2nd one petrified me..”
Fangirls: Can read a 300+ page book in a day. Doesn’t know the next letter in the alphabet without singing the song.
Teacher: has anyone read this book?
entire class: *looks at me*
And I am going to end with……
Why be in love with a real live boy or girl when you can be in love with a fictional dead one.
How were those? Hopefully they made you smile or something! If you like these kind of things just let me know and maybe I can make a part two!
Keep on fangirling..