Hannah did this tag last week so now its my turn! Here we go!
1. Deck the Halls – Some of Your Favourite Book Covers
2. Let it Snow – A Book that takes place in a Wintery Land or a book that takes place in the Winter
Literally Walking through a blizzard!
3.Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer – A book where the main character is something of a misfit
Percy was definitely the awkward weird kid at his school and I love that about him!
4. Holly Jolly Christmas – A book(s) that makes you happy
This series is so fun and I could read it over and over and never get tired of it! If you haven’t read it you are missing out!
5. The Christmas Song – Favorite Christmas Story
I even have this edition! Thank you google! I love this book its a classic!
6. Frosty the Snowman – A Book with a character that is cold and hard on the outside but is really a kind/warm person.
Jace is so different when he is around Clary compared to when he is with everyone else. He opens up to her and lets her see a side of him that no one else does and so thats why Clace is one of my fav ships.
7. Up on the Housetop – A book that you’d shout from the rooftops that you love – one of your favorite books
Umm how can I not say Harry Potter?
8. Santa Clause is Coming to Town – A Character that looks after another character(s)
Patch from the hush hush series, he is her guardian angel so I would say he is pretty protective.
9. The Holly and the Ivy – Show a green and red book or a book with green and red on the cover
So excited for this movie because this book is epic! And its red and green so yay!
10. Silent Night – Your favorite classic(s) book
Haven’t read a lot of classics so I’m not really sure what I would pick, does harry potter count as a classic yet?
11. Baby It’s Cold Outside – Your favorite romantic couple/book romance/romance book
12. The Most Wonderful Time of the Year: Favorite holiday tradition
Hmmm, even though I hate it my mom always makes my brother and I sit at the top of the stairs on christmas morning and take a picture in our pjs because she has gotten them every year since we could walk and looking back on them is really fun, I just hate waiting!
Hope you guys liked my Christmas Carol Book tag!
Keep on reading…