Christmas Shopping can be difficult for everybody – should I get them this, what if they don’t like it, and what if they have already read it are just a few of the questions that we all ask ourselves while shopping. I am here to help you all out, and probably help myself out this holiday season.
Step One: Check their Goodreads, and make notes of what types of books they have already read and already own.
Step Two: Read this post for some ideas.
Step Three: Get to your local bookstore and get ready to go book shopping!
1. The Cuckoo’s Calling by Robert Galbraith – I chose this novel, because if they haven’t already read it, they will want to. Robert Galbraith is a pen name for J.K. Rowling, and who doesn’t want to read an awesome book by their favourite childhood author.
2. Quarantine by Lex Thomas – I chose this novel because it does not get enough credit, and this book is amazing. And if you haven’t read it either you should read it for yourself.
3. The Forsaken by Lisa M. Stasse – I chose this because I think that this book has such potential, and is underrated. This book deals with a lot of the same topics that a lot of other YA books does, but in an interesting way.
4. More Than This by Patrick Ness – Even though I am only half way through this book I can tell how much I am going to like it, and not enough people have read it. Let’s change that by gifting it for Christmas.
5. Lets Pretend This Never Happened: A Mostly True Memoir by Jenny Lawson – Reading this book, I know firsthand how funny it is. And it is written by a blogger too! And this book is basically just hilarious, and peole should definitely check it out!
Anyway, I hope that helps out with all the Christmas Shopping that has to get done, and I hope you all are having a great 8th day of December!