Today I am going to be doing the Christmas Cracker Book Tag! Lets do this!
1. Pick a book with a wintery cover.
Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
2. Pick a book you’re likely to buy as a present.
Depends on what the other person has read but if they weren’t a reader I would buy them The Fault in Our Stars by John Green and if they are a reader I would buy them Quarantine by Lex Thomas.
3. Pick a festive themed book.
Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone by JK Rowling. It has xmas in it and it make me feel very festive!
4. Pick a book you can curl up with by the fireplace.
The Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout! This whole series is great to marathon all nice and cozy by the fire!
5. Pick a book you you want to read over the festive period.
Well I jus posted my TBR but I want to try and finish Amy and Rogers Epic Detour by Morgan Matson because I have been reading it for way too long.
6. Pick a book that’s so good it gives you the chills.
The Retribution of Mara Dyer, that ending gave me chills it was intense and insane just like the rest of the series!
7. Pick a book going on your Christmas wishlist.
I would love to get My True Love Gave To Me by all those amazing authors and edited by Stephanie Perkins. I bet there are some really cute winter love stories inside that book!
So thats my Christmas Cracked Book Tag! I hope you liked it! If you decide to do it put your link down below to check it out!
Keep on reading…